Select Page

Unfortunately at this time we are making some tough discussions. The governor of Ohio has mandated no large gatherings of over 100 people in a confined space indoors or outdoors. With that, he has not set an expiration date to this mandate. This makes is difficult for us to make a decision, not only in our best interest, but in the interests of our consignors, stallion owners and buyers. Right now, we are considering the options of holding the sale as planned, or rescheduling at the same location for an April weekend. Once we have made a firm decision, we will notify all consignors, agents and post updates here on our website. We are hopeful we will be able to announce a decision by the first part of next week (March 16-18). Thank you for inquiring, and please don’t hesitate to follow up if you have any questions or haven’t heard from us.